I have always done a post like this at the end of the year. I will have a highlights post as well, just because that is fun. But for now I have a list of realistic goals for this year. They are all things I actually want to do. I have realized that there is no reason to wait to do something. There is always a way, even if it isn’t always the easiest route.
1. Blog consistently- I think 2018 was my most consistent year yet. I feel happiest when I am posting blogs and reading other blog posts! I hope to share more of my travels, restaurant adventures, and experiences in 2019.
2. Visit NYC- I have been wanting to do this for awhile. I have never been and exploring another big city would bring endless possibilities. Plus, I would love to visit one of my best friends!
3. Start a podcast- This has been on so many of my goal lists lately. I love podcasts, as you know, and would love to create one of my own. I need to have a solid planning session and look into any necessary equipment.
4. Travel to 3 new places- Travel is something I really want to focus on and make a reality in 2019. I would love to go many other places, but at least 3 new places would be fun. I am interested in going to Nevada, Utah, Maine, Vermont in the fall, and Arizona in 2019. Going back to Miami is another trip I’d be happy to take.
5. Learn to cook- I can make all the basic meals I like, but I’d love to be able to make some nicer meals with Connor. It’s fun to change things up and we have quite a few cook books that have a lot of good recipes!
I have a million other goals related to running, my job, friendships, and overall happiness. But these are just a few I want to focus on. I finally got my flossing routine down in 2018, so that’s one goal I have finally met. What are your goals for 2019?