I saw a fellow blogger, Becky Turner, post this on her blog and thought it looked fun! You can find her posts here. Basically, I’m going to share five traits I have and six of my favorites. If you read this and want to share your traits and favorites, I’d love to read your post! Or comment some of them on this post!
1. Conscientious: I have always been very aware of what I need to do and make sure to get it done. I make sure I am doing the right thing in everything I do. I think this was helpful for me throughout school, sports, and my job now.
2. Reliable: I always follow through on things I say I am going to do. I don’t like letting people down and want to make sure people can count on me! This definitely ties in with being conscientious.
3. Outgoing: I am a pretty extroverted and energized person. I am a huge morning person and try to have a smile on my face as much as possible. I love talking and I think that plays into me being outgoing as well.
4. Creative: I have been a pretty creative, imaginative person since I was little. I have always loved making up ideas and then bringing them to life. Right now, I try to be creative with my blog and instagram. Hopefully some new ventures will come to life this year!
5. Timely: This one is kind of random, but I love being early and am almost always on time (unless something stops be from being on time).
1. My favorite genre of music is podcasts haha (not sure if that counts).
2. My favorite foods are ramen, cottage cheese, and blueberries.
3. I love traveling, so my favorite vacation spot is Miami.
4. My favorite animal is a cow.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. My favorite show of all time is “The Fosters.” I am watching the spin-off show, “Good Trouble,” now because I loved “The Fosters” so much growing up.