I saw that there were 31 blog topics for October, so I thought I would try doing it.
My overall goal for October is for it to be the best month ever. I think October is probably my favorite, or maybe second favorite month of the year, so I have high hopes.
- Go to a haunted house- It would just be fun
- Carve a pumpkin- Once again, it would be fun
- Eat a lot of Honeycrisp apples- They are my favorite and it is a great month to take advantage of the low apple prices.
- Have the best Halloween ever and actually think about my costumes ahead of time
- Wake up everyday with a positive attitude
- Get good grades- I would say that is pretty important considering I’m in college
- Enjoy the fall running weather before it gets freezing outside
I am pretty sure I will accomplish all of these, but at least, it will be fun checking them off the list.