I made a Spotify playlist to enjoy during my workday when I started working from home. I normally don’t make playlists, but I think I want to start making more. I wish I had been more into making playlists whenever I got a Spotify. I find it way harder to go back and organize everything after it has been disorganized for so long. Normally I just shuffle my liked songs on Spotify and see what happens without having a set playlist.
I am the kind of person who just listens to the same 50 songs over and over again until I can’t stand them anymore. I am shocked though because I am still loving most of the songs that I started listening to in August. It is practically August again already haha. Also, I really love listening to songs from middle school and high school. All of those songs always make their way onto my playlists. If you were in middle school when I was you may be in the same boat because so many good songs came out then haha!! I think a song from elementary school even made it on this playlist somehow (shoutout to Vanessa Hudgens lol).
Here is an ~exclusive~ preview of some of the songs I have been listening to recently:
- “Love Is A Wild Thing”- Kacey Musgraves
- “broken”- lovelytheband
- “Say My Name”- ODESZA feat. Zyra
- “Lost In Yesterday”- Tame Impala
- “half of my hometown”- Kelsea Ballerini feat. Kenny Chesney
- “La Ciudad”- ODESZA “
- “Imma Star (Everywhere We Are)”- Jeremih
- “A Sweeter Place”- Selena Gomez feat. Kid Cudi
- “So Happy I Could Die”- Lady Gaga
- “Paper Rings”- Taylor Swift
- “Run The Road”- Santigold
- “Save Your Tears”- The Weeknd
- “Another Place”- Bastille
- “Believe”- The Bravery
- “Oh, What a World 2.0”- Kacey Musgraves
- “Loveeeeeee Song”- Rihanna, Future
- “You Don’t Have To Be Lonely”- The Undercover Dream Lovers
- “Takeaway”- The Chainsmokers feat. Lennon Stella
- “Unstoppable”- Sia
- “Take Care”- Drake, Rihanna
- “Whatever Will Be”- Vanessa Hudgens
- “Written In Reverse” – Tiesto, Hardwell, Matthew Koma
- “Sunrise”- ARTY, April Bender
These songs have been getting me through the workdays and honestly the weekend when I am cleaning the apartment. I hope I never get tired of these songs, but based on my history with music, even if I do, they will end up on a playlist in 10 years as I reminisce on this time in my life.
What songs have you been listening to? Leave a comment with songs you think I should listen to! I would love to add some new ones to my playlist, or maybe start a new one!