Happy May! I can’t believe we are so close to summer!! The weather is pretty rainy here in Chicago, but it is warming up. I haven’t done a post related to my current goals in awhile. I remember when I moved to Chicago I did one almost weekly, which was fun and honestly probably very helpful. Today I am just sharing my goals for the month of May.
- Get my sleep schedule back on track! I have been staying up so much later than normal and I am ready to go to bed at 9pm again (or at least 10pm). I am going to try reading before bed an hope that helps a little bit.
- Read 1 book. I have been so bad about reading ever since the quarantine started. I kind of thought I would read more with more time on my hands, but it has been the opposite. I have a book I really want to start, so I think that will help!
- Be more creative on my Instagram. I asked for some ideas/recommendations from my followers the other week and the responses were so helpful. I am planning to work on these new ideas, but also just be more creative with the things I am posting over the next few weeks. I feel like my Instagram, and even my blog, have been lost without travel, but there is so much more to talk about.
- Try out some new coffee, matcha, and cocktail recipes. I have tried one new cocktail recipe so far and I want to continue trying new ones each week! If you have a favorite, let me know!
- Drink more water. I need to fill up my water bottle way more throughout the day! I feel like I am glued to my computer during the workday, so I always forget to refill my water. And that is definitely not an excuse since I am literally working 5 feet way from the sink in my kitchen.
What are some of your goals for the month? I would love to hear them so we can cheer each other on 🙂