Since March is over I figured it was a good time to do a March favorites post! A lot of my current favorites have been great for being at home and working from home, so that will be a theme throughout this post. I have been trying out a few new things over the past couple months, so I wanted to share those things too!
- Dae Hair shampoo/conditioner: One of my favorite bloggers released this hair care line a couple months back. I ran out of shampoo and conditioner, so I decided to give it a try. A while back I remember writing about how I want to take better care of my hair and invest a little more in hair care products. I ordered the Full Dae Set which includes a shampoo, a conditioner, and a deep conditioner. I haven’t been washing my hair as often during this quarantine, but I have been using the products. I love the scent (so good!!), the packaging, and even the way the actual product looks (pink, orange, and even a little sparkly). All of it is so pretty and perfect. Also, most importantly, my hair looks shinier and feels super soft. You can order it through Dae Hair or Sephora!
- Aerie Weekend Joggers: I ordered these a couple weeks back when I realized I would be living in comfy clothes for the foreseeable future. They happened to be on sale, so I decided to get them. I ordered them in grey, but at the time they had some other fun colors like coral and bright green (honestly wishing I got the green ones to make my quarantine outfits a little more wild). These joggers are so soft and comfy. It looks like this particular pair of joggers is sold out for right now but Aerie has really great sweatpants in general if you are looking for a good pair! Here is a link to the clearance where I found mine!
- UGG Dakota Slippers: I have had these for years! I am pretty sure I got these in like 8th grade, but they are in such good condition (I only wear them in the house so that’s probably why). I have been wearing them nonstop over the past few weeks. They are definitely a little pricey, but for the amount of wear and YEARS I have gotten out of these, they are definitely worth it to me.
- Candles: This is a more general favorite, but I have loved lighting candles during the day. I have a quite a few favorites that I have been using. The best candle I have ever purchased is actually from Aldi, and the brand is Huntington Home (I cannot find these online, otherwise they would 100% be linked). It is in a cute pink jar (looks similar to more expensive candles from places like Nordstrom and Anthropologie) and it smells amazing. This candle has lasted so long too which is great. I get my other candles from Nordstrom when they are on sale and then Target (recently they had some fun candles from the brand Opalhouse with different travel destinations which I love). My sister also just gifted me a candle (thank you Annie!) from the brand Homesick, so I am excited to test that one out. It has Indiana on it because that is where I am from and it smells super clean/fresh.
- STōK Cold-Brew: I have been drinking this a lot lately. I got a couple bottles of the unsweetened version and have been adding a little oat milk to it each morning. I really like it and it gives me something fun to look forward to in the morning!
- YouTube: I am sure you all know that I love YouTube. I have always preferred it to TV or movies. A lot of my favorite YouTubers have been making tons of videos lately, so it has been great way to stay entertained and inspired while at home more. My favorite YouTubers right now are Brooke Miccio, Remi Cruz (her moving vlogs are amazing), and Danielle Carolan.
- Tie Dye: I am so happy tie dye is back!! I absolutely love it. I have seen so many tutorials on tie dying sweatshirts/sweatpants, which is so fun. I am actually making my own set this weekend, so we will see how it goes. I have also noticed more tie dye when I am browsing different stores online. It is probably because summer is coming up, but it also seems way more trendy than the past few summers. Regardless, I am excited.
- POPSUGAR Fitness: I briefly mentioned this in my last post, but POPSUGAR Fitness workouts have been so much fun for me over the past couple weeks. There are tons of different workouts to choose from and I will often mix and match a few shorter workouts too. I like that I feel like I got a good workout in afterwards and that they are still fun to do. They definitely help brighten up my day. One of my favorite workouts I have found is linked here in case you want to try it out!
Those are all of my favorites for now! I will be sure to update you on how the tie dye project goes this weekend. What are some of your favorites right now, or things that you are using a lot while being at home? Have a great weekend!