I went to the Glossier Atlanta pop-up last month with my best friend. I mentioned this more in my Atlanta recap post which I linked here. I waited to make any repurchases and new purchases until the pop-up because that sounded more fun than ordering online, so I got quite a few products when I was there. I thought it would be fun to share what I got and what my thoughts are so far. One thing to note is I am not good at makeup at all, so take that into account when reading my opinions. I will link all of the products throughout the post as well so you can check them out!
- Mega Greens Galaxy Pack: I love this mask and I use it all the time, so I decided to restock on this while I was there. My skin always feels super refreshed after using it.
- Lash Slick: I have probably mentioned this mascara on my blog before too, but I love it. It makes your lashes super long, but still looks more natural.
- Haloscope in Quartz: This was an unplanned purchase, but it looked so pretty. My friend and I decided it didn’t look horrible, so I went for it. I have only used it once or twice since purchasing it, so I don’t have a solid update on this yet.
- Lip Gloss in Holographic: I am definitely allergic to the Balm Dot Coms, so I wanted to try one of the lip glosses. I thought the holographic one was fun because of the sparkles. So far I am not allergic and it adds a nice shine!
- Skywash in Pebble: I actually love this! The Skywashes are a new product from Glossier. They were released a week or two before I was in Atlanta, so they were on the top of my list. I love the Pebble color because it is nice to layer with the Lidstars (probably my favorite makeup product from Glossier). They are quite shear, but they do dry matte which is awesome. Pebble is great for day to day and looks very natural.
- Skywash in Pool: This is the other shade of Skywash I got. This one is not an everyday color, but I thought the blue would be fun for spring and summer.
- Colorslide in Hardcore Velvet: I never use eyeliner, so I thought the Colorslides could be a fun pop of color. This one is more of a teal/green color. It goes on pretty smooth and the color is super pretty! I love darker greens and blues.
- Colorslide in Magic Carpet: This is more of a magenta color, but I haven’t tried it yet. I assume it will go on very similar to the Hardcore Velvet shade. There are tons of other options to choose from when it comes to the Colorslides, so you can definitely go for brighter or more neutral colors.
What are your favorite Glossier products, or what do you have on your wish list? I love trying out new products and brands, so let me know in the comments!