I kept my 2019 goals as my phone background all year. It was a daily reminder of what I was doing and not doing (haha) to reach my goals.
I had 5 main goals for 2019:
I would say I was relatively successful. I was more consistent with some of the goals (traveling) and accomplished a few of them. If anything, I made progress on most of them.
1. Blog Consistently: I did this at the beginning of 2019 and throughout some months, but I wouldn’t say it was truly consistent. There were weeks where I posted a lot, and weeks (and months) where I didn’t post at all. Blogging is something I will probably do for a very long time, so I don’t mind that some months aren’t as inspiring as others. However, it is nice to be in a good routine with my blog.
2. Visit New York City: I accomplished this one! I was able to visit NYC twice this year, which was awesome. I hope to go back a couple times next year to visit my best friend!
3. Start a podcast: I have my podcast all ready! I recorded my first episode, have cover art, and plans for future episodes. I am not sure if I will post before the end of 2019 though. Stay tuned 🙂
4. Travel to 3 new places: I definitely did this one. I only made it to one of the states I listed though (I visited Arizona 3 times!! and love it there). Other new places I went this year were Washington, New York, Aruba, and Colorado. I am really thankful I was able to visit so many new places this year. Maybe I will visit more next year!
5. Learn to cook: I am not sure if I did this one. Hello Fresh helped me out a lot. I definitely see where I can add things in and spice things up with my meals because of Hello Fresh. I was making pretty plain meals before Hello Fresh and I don’t really mind that. I did realize that I don’t really like cooking this year, so I am not super sad that I am not a chef (lol) after setting this goal.
I am planning a post about my goals for 2020, so stay tuned for that! What are some goals you accomplished in 2019?