It’s currently almost 9pm on a Sunday night and I feel really good about the weekend. Connor and I originally planned to go on a weekend road trip, but decided last minute to stay in Chicago. I was kind of happy we decided to stay home for the weekend since I was SO tired.. more tired than usual (I got in routine of staying up until 12am last week.. that routine will not continue haha). Plus, I ended up falling asleep at 9pm on Friday night.
Anyway, this weekend was nice since I was able to relax and be home. It was also super productive since I was able to clean, go through my clothes, grocery shop, and enjoy Chicago a bit. I thought it could be fun to list some of the things I did this weekend.
1. Had sushi for dinner on Friday
2. Went to the post office
3. Scones and coffee for Saturday morning breakfast
4. Did SO many dishes
6. Went through my clothes. I like to do this every month or two.
7. Did SO much laundry.. we get behind on this with traveling pretty frequently. The hamper is empty now!!
8. Cooked dinner on Saturday night (cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s)
9. Cleaned our room
10. Face and hair masks
11. Went to the farmers market
12. Went to the grocery store to get a few things for breakfast and lunch this week. I definitely missed Aldi.
13. Tried out a summer cocktail recipe. It was good! I found it on Pinterest. Basically just cucumber, lemon, mint, a bit of sugar, and gin.
Those are a few of the things I got done this weekend. It felt great to get the apartment in order and get a bit more organized. I am hoping to have more weekends like this during the summer! What did you do this weekend?