Hey everyone! I have been living a really nice life lately and I think it’s because of my attitude. Here are some tips that I keep in mind everyday.
1. Start the day with a grateful heart. What are you thankful for, what is going well, what you are excited for, etc.
2. Find something to look forward to each day. Schedules tend to look the same each day, so finding little moments to get excited for makes it fun.
3. Write down the things that make you happy.
4. Smile and show excitement for life. Greet everyone you see with a smile and a hello. It puts me in the best mood each morning (shout out to the nice lady who is at my train stop).
5. Spread the positive attitude by turning the negative comments/feelings into positive ones.
6. Compliment others.
7. Don’t dread hard work, embrace it. We really can do anything. Sometimes it might take a minute to get the hang of something, or finish a big project, but hard work and a smile can be really powerful!
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week. What do you do to have a positive attitude?