I made a list of goals at the beginning of 2019. I shared it on my blog, on Instagram, and made my list my background on my phone. I am really inspired to meet my goals this year, so I thought updates every few months would be a fun way to measure progress, but also see where I am lacking! Here is my 3 month update! (See below for the background I have on my phone. I like to see my goals everyday).
1. Blog consistently: This has been ok so far. I tried setting up a more formal schedule. This works and doesn’t work for me. Some weeks I am not as inspired to write. Others I have something I could post everyday. I may try a bit more planning and even scheduling more posts out since that is something I don’t do often.
2. Visit New York City: I have a flight booked and I am so excited! I will be sure to do a recap of this trip after it happens. You will have to stay tuned for that! Also, leave any recommendations in the comments.
3. Start a podcast: I would say I am only a little further into this goal than I was when I made it. I have been trying to gauge what I want to talk about and what I want the overall theme of the podcast to be. I am thinking I want to have a bunch of guests or I want it to be more travel oriented. We will see! If you have any topic suggestions, let me know.
4. Travel to 3 new places. So far I have only been to one new place this year: Arizona. I cannot wait to go back sometime. Connor and I have a trip coming up that will be another new place for me! As well as the trip to New York City. I am definitely setting myself up to exceed this goal.
5. Learn to cook: I have mentioned this is a couple of posts. I had a week where I was cooking something new everyday. I made fancy ramen, experimented with different types of pasta dishes, and made vegan tacos. Lately, I feel like Connor and I have been so busy with work or we are out of town, so it hasn’t been my priority. I think we are going to try to cook something new this week though! It really is fun to try cooking new things. I always feel so proud of myself after since I have never been a super great cook.