Happy Wednesday! I saw the word habit on Instagram the other day and that’s where this short post came from. I am always trying to build healthy and positive habits. I feel like they can change sometimes, but these are the ones I am always good about.
1. Drinking a ton of water
2. Going to bed by 9 or 10 to get at least 8 hours of sleep
3. Putting my phone away at work and not letting it be a distraction
4. Flossing daily- this is something I have been trying to make a habit for a long time, so yay!!
5. Making a healthy breakfast to bring to work each day, except Wednesday’s because that is bagel day!
6. Listening to a podcast each morning to put me in a good mood
7. Writing down my goals
8. Making to-do lists each morning or the day before to stay organized and prioritize my day
What are some of your most positive habits? What do you do each day to be productive, healthy, or happy?