Happy Thanksgiving! I know it’s nearly over, but this is one of my favorite posts to do each year! Here are some of the things I am most grateful for.
1. My family and pup. They have done everything for me my whole life and I’m really lucky for that. Also, my mom made banana pudding for dessert today and it was so yummy.
2. Connor. I’m lucky to live with my best friend. We have the best times together. I wouldn’t want to explore Chicago with anyone else.
3. My friends. I have some really great friends. Some I have known forever. Some that live in other states that I don’t see as much. And some that I have only known for a little while. They are all great and make my life better.
4. Podcasts. I have grown to love podcasts over the past year. They improve my mood, my life, and my overall happiness.
5. My coworkers. They are my friends, but I thought they deserved an extra shout out for being the people I see almost every day. I am pretty lucky to have coworkers that make me miss being at work on the weekends.
6. Blogging. One of my favorite things in the world. I am really happy I decided to start blogging a few years ago. I love sharing my thoughts and meeting new friends through writing.
7. Chicago. I probably won’t live in Chicago forever but it has been a great home so far. I love that there is always something to do, always something to see, and always something to eat.
There are so many things that I am thankful for, but my life is impacted everyday by everything listed above. I have a lot to be grateful for. Thank you for reading my posts and inspiring me. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?