1. Went for a relaxing run around my neighborhood. The weather was perfect and I felt so energized.
2. Tried a new coffee shop. Connor and I went to First Sip. My friend Emi recommended it. We got “falling pumpkin” and “orange blossom” coffees.
3. Tried Strings Ramen. I got a veggie option and Connor got a spicy pork option. I enjoyed it, but definitely not my favorite ramen spot.
4. Caught up on the latest episode of The Good Place. If you haven’t seen it, you can watch it on Netflix or Hulu for the updated episodes.
5. Went to Walmart. I haven’t been to Walmart since moving to Chicago. We needed a few random things, so we decided we could justify a trip to Walmart.
6. Cleaned the apartment. There was a lot of laundry to do and a bunch of dishes piled up in the sink. I made a lot of progress until I made dinner and filled the sink back up with dishes. Sometimes I really wish we had a dishwasher.
7. Watched Eighth Grade. I really wanted to see this movie, mostly because I loved middle school (I might be the only person in the world who says that lol). The movie was ok. I was honestly a little disappointed, but it had a good overall message.
What did you do this weekend? If you are getting tired of my weekend recaps, let me know and I’ll try to hold off on them until my next big adventure!