I have so many favorites for this month. I know it’s not technically over yet, but September has a been a really great month so far and I’m really excited about fall starting! These are some of my favorites from this month:
1. Glossier- I went to the Glossier pop up shop about a month back. Since then, I have been back one other time because I love everything I have tried from there so far. I am not really a makeup person and probably never will be, but Glossier has a lot of fun products. If you haven’t tried any of the products, you definitely should give them a try! I have really been liking the “Lidstars” because they are easy and look pretty natural.
2. Gray New Balance Sneakers- I got these sneakers during the summer. I had been wanting New Balance sneakers for awhile and saw them for a good price at TJMaxx. I just recently started wearing them and I love them. They are comfy, practical, and cute with most outfits. I can’t find the exact pair, but here is a similar pair that is actually on sale at Macy’s right now.
3. Softy Straws- Connor surprised me with these. He knew I was interested in getting sustainable straws and I love the ones he got! They are pink, silicone, and easy to clean. Also, good for the environment, of course. You can check them out here!
4. Aldi Take & Bake Pizza- The pizza at Aldi might be the best pizza I have have ever had. Connor and I get the cheese pizza from the refrigerated section and add our own toppings to it! It’s cheap and yummy for dinner!
5. Yogurt Parfaits- Plain Greek yogurt, frozen berries, chia seeds, and granola. It’s not crazy innovative, but it has made for a great part of my lunch or a good breakfast to bring to work.
6. What We Said Podcast- I feel like I talk about this podcast a lot, but I look forward to it every week and I don’t think I will ever get tired of it. Jaci and Chelsey do a great job of sharing inspiring stories and creating interesting content overall.
7. Atypical- I watched the first season super fast last year and it was the same for the second season. This show is the perfect combination of happy, funny, dramatic, sad, and inspiring. I think that’s why I like it so much. You can find it on Netflix.
8. Evening Walks- Every night Connor and I go for a walk. It’s so fun to get outside and explore. We have been able to find some cool places we want to check out, especially restaurants and coffee shops for our weekend adventures.
What have you been loving this month?