It is Sunday, so that means it is time for me to hold myself accountable for my goals and set any new ones. Last week, I didn’t have a ton of goals, but I did a good job meeting them compared to prior weeks. I went for a run around my new neighborhood (planning for many more of those), I got pretty much everything unpacked and organized, I listened to a ton of podcasts, and I had a nice first day of work. I definitely drank more water this week, but nowhere near enough, so I need to make sure I’m refilling my water bottle more throughout the week.
Side note: I am definitely planning on doing a post about podcasts soon! Not sure if that will be this week or not, but I have found a few that are really easy to listen to and just fun. Also, I might share some of my favorite, easy meals to make for the days where you just don’t have enough time or aren’t home for long. Now onto my goals!
- Maintain a positive attitude at work.
- Write more than one blog post during the week.
- Explore something new in Chicago.
- Get the final things I need for my apartment.
- Change my LinkedIn summary up.
- Try making a new recipe to bring in my lunch or to have for dinner.