I do one of these every year. I can’t say I always stick to all of my goals, but I find I’m better about them if I tell someone. This year my goals are a little different and I think I will be able to accomplish most of them! I hope you all had a wonderful 2017 and that 2018 will treat you well! Feel free to comment any of your goals!
1. Plan out how I’m spending money- this should seem obvious, but I’m going to be a part of the “real world” very soon and want to make sure I’m managing money better.
2. Set aside time for work
3. Attempt to journal- this is something I never wanted to do, but I think it could be kind of fun and help me be creative.
4. Set aside time for reading- I honestly read 2 books during 2017. And I love reading. It is so fun getting caught up in a good book, so I want to do that more.
5. Smile more- I smile a lot but I want to smile at everyone not just people I know or recognize.
6. Talk less- I talk too much. This year I want to listen more.
7. Live in the present.
8. Floss regularly- this is a goal every year. I don’t know why I am so lazy about flossing.
9. Help others more even in small ways- this is something I care a lot about, but I need to prioritize it more. Like reading and working, I don’t always put it first.
10. Work on my adventure__with__ellie Instagram and improve the photos and content.